Bassists are dropping like flies. Today Evanescence announced that bass player William Boyd will be leaving the group. "He just can't go through with another huge tour right now," singer Amy Lee said in a statement that has a 50/50 chance of being complete bullshit. "He wants to stay a little closer to his family instead." He joins the company of Brent Wilson of Panic! At The Disco and Andy Nicholson of the Arctic Monkeys, two other bassists who recently bolted or were fired from their respective bands. These are human beings, doggone-it! You can't just replace them like widgets!
Evanescence Bassist Leaves, Creating More Turmoil in the Low End Community
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Men's Journal10 Things You See in Porn that Don't Happen in Real Life
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- 'Man in the High Castle': Inside the Mindblowing Sci-Fi Drama
- How LSD Microdosing Became the Hot New Business Trip
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'
- Queen's Tragic Rhapsody
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Inside Criterion's Incredible Restoration of Dylan Doc 'Don't Look Back'
- Future Sounds: 5 Genres Bubbling Up