Bassists are dropping like flies. Today Evanescence announced that bass player William Boyd will be leaving the group. "He just can't go through with another huge tour right now," singer Amy Lee said in a statement that has a 50/50 chance of being complete bullshit. "He wants to stay a little closer to his family instead." He joins the company of Brent Wilson of Panic! At The Disco and Andy Nicholson of the Arctic Monkeys, two other bassists who recently bolted or were fired from their respective bands. These are human beings, doggone-it! You can't just replace them like widgets!
Evanescence Bassist Leaves, Creating More Turmoil in the Low End Community
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Celebrities You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cinema BlendThe 10 Greatest Wrestlers Turned Actors
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked6 Famous Movies Made By The Last Person You'd Expect
Mental FlossThe Strange Deaths of 20 Interesting People
- Grateful Dead Archivist Details Massive, New 80-Disc Box Set
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Dawn of the Dead
- Noel Gallagher Talks One Direction, Oasis Brawls on 'James Corden'
- Hear Eminem's Hard-Hitting 'Southpaw' Song 'Phenomenal'
- Lil Boosie Gets Real: MC on Prison, Protests and 'Classic' New LP
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- John Oliver Pleads for Sepp Blatter's Ouster on 'Last Week Tonight'
- FIDLAR Parody Your Favorite Nineties Videos in '40oz. on Repeat'