Bassists are dropping like flies. Today Evanescence announced that bass player William Boyd will be leaving the group. "He just can't go through with another huge tour right now," singer Amy Lee said in a statement that has a 50/50 chance of being complete bullshit. "He wants to stay a little closer to his family instead." He joins the company of Brent Wilson of Panic! At The Disco and Andy Nicholson of the Arctic Monkeys, two other bassists who recently bolted or were fired from their respective bands. These are human beings, doggone-it! You can't just replace them like widgets!
Evanescence Bassist Leaves, Creating More Turmoil in the Low End Community
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- 'Daily Show' Defends Beyonce's Super Bowl Performance, Slams Haters
- Hear David Crosby's Tender New Ballad With Snarky Puppy
- 25 Musicians 'Feeling the Bern' for Bernie Sanders
- Alice Cooper Talks Guns N' Roses Reunion: 'Where's Izzy?'
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- Watch Seal, Ewan McGregor, Gary Oldman Lead David Bowie Tribute
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'