In a post on his newly revamped Web site, Elvis Costello confirmed his new album is named after the Momofuku Ando, the inventor of the Cup Noodle. "Like so many things in this world of wonders, all we had to do to make this record was add water," he writes. The singer/songwriter also confirms that though the album will be available only as a double vinyl today, other mediums will follow. "You may prefer other, more portable, less scratchable, editions that will soon become available for your convenience," Costello says. "But this is how it sounds the best: with a needle in a groove, the way the Supreme Being intended it to be." Costello also gives an in-depth track-by-track on Momofuku, including stories behind collaborations with Roseanne Cash, Johnathan Rice and Rilo Kiley's Jenny Lewis.
Elvis Costello Updates Web Site, Talks "Momofuku"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Jon Stewart Will Confront Seth Rollins on 'WWE Raw'
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Madonna to Kanye West: 'Don't Go to Awards Shows Looking for Justice'
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See