To celebrate the first time Elton John has ever played the state of Vermont, native ice cream kings Ben & Jerry have concocted a new flavor dedicated to John called "Goodbye Yellow Brickle Road," with all proceeds benefitting the Elton John AIDS Foundation. The ice cream is described as "an outrageous symphony of decadent chocolate ice cream, peanut butter cookie dough, butter brickle and white chocolate chunks." We assumed "brickle" was just a made-up word to make a punny tie between the ice cream and John's hit "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road," but butter brickle is actually the stuff that Heath Bars are made of. "Goodbye Yellow Brickle Road" will be saying goodbye sooner rather than later, however, as the limited edition flavor will only be available in B&J's Vermont Scoop Shops from July 18-25. Sir Elton joins Phish, Jerry Garcia and Dave Matthews as musicians who have had a flavor dedicated to them.
Elton John, Ben & Jerry's Walk Down "Yellow Brickle Road"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'
- A Brief History of People Getting Fired for Social Media Stupidity
- Watch Stephen Colbert Savor Donald Trump's Iowa Caucus Defeat