Elizabeth Cook penned this quirky tune while spending a lazy afternoon at a local park in her hometown of Nashville, Tennessee. "It was one of those, sort of, 30-minute moments, where it all came out in the order it is on the song," she explained. "[I] realized there were a lot of people out there sort of cruising around, checking each other out and stuff. It really surprised me that that was going on. It was a creepy scene, with a lot of funky cars and stuff." It may have been an uncomfortable moment, but the song is now a fan -- and concert -- favorite.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
SalonHere Is the Average Penis Length According to Science
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Hall and Oates Suing Granola Company Over 'Haulin' Oats'
- DJ AM Doc, Schwarzenegger Zombie Movie Lead Tribeca Lineup
- Flashback: Pearl Jam Play Intense 'Black' on 'MTV Unplugged'
- Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent Reveal Shady History in New Doc
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show
- Madonna on Making 'Rebel Heart,' the Age of Distraction and Joan of Arc