Eddie Van Halen married Janie Liszewski, his girlfriend of three years, at a private ceremony at Van Halen's Studio City, California estate this weekend, People. (Insert "Janie's Not Cryin' " joke here.) VH bassist and Eddie's son Wolfgang served as his dad's best man, while drummer/brother Alex Van Halen, also an ordained minister, officiated the 20-minute long service. The wedding is Eddie's second — he and his first wife Valerie Bertinelli divorced in 2006; Bertinelli attended this weekend's ceremony — while the marriage is Liszewski's first. People has the details of the wedding rings and garb, but we will report that Eddie Van Halen wore flip-flops as he walked the long road to matrimony. Surprisingly, given that the current incarnation of Van Halen has completely strayed from the Sammy Hagar catalog, the bride walked down the aisle to the Sonus Quartet's rendition of OU812's "When It's Love." The Van Halens plan to honeymoon in New York, Germany and the Netherlands. reports
Eddie Van Halen, Janie Liszewski Married in California
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Is This the Beginning of One Direction's End?
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Watch George Lucas Mock Fox News on 'The Daily Show'
- Watch Kenny Chesney Duet With Taylor Swift, Joe Walsh at Tour Opener
- The Rise and Fall of Tower Records: Colin Hanks on His Tribute Doc