Eddie Van Halen married Janie Liszewski, his girlfriend of three years, at a private ceremony at Van Halen's Studio City, California estate this weekend, People. (Insert "Janie's Not Cryin' " joke here.) VH bassist and Eddie's son Wolfgang served as his dad's best man, while drummer/brother Alex Van Halen, also an ordained minister, officiated the 20-minute long service. The wedding is Eddie's second — he and his first wife Valerie Bertinelli divorced in 2006; Bertinelli attended this weekend's ceremony — while the marriage is Liszewski's first. People has the details of the wedding rings and garb, but we will report that Eddie Van Halen wore flip-flops as he walked the long road to matrimony. Surprisingly, given that the current incarnation of Van Halen has completely strayed from the Sammy Hagar catalog, the bride walked down the aisle to the Sonus Quartet's rendition of OU812's "When It's Love." The Van Halens plan to honeymoon in New York, Germany and the Netherlands. reports
Eddie Van Halen, Janie Liszewski Married in California
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- Coldplay's Chris Martin Gets Personal: Inside the New Issue
- 25 Musicians 'Feeling the Bern' for Bernie Sanders
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl Anthem: 'I Just Sang From My Heart'