Eddie Van Halen married Janie Liszewski, his girlfriend of three years, at a private ceremony at Van Halen's Studio City, California estate this weekend, People. (Insert "Janie's Not Cryin' " joke here.) VH bassist and Eddie's son Wolfgang served as his dad's best man, while drummer/brother Alex Van Halen, also an ordained minister, officiated the 20-minute long service. The wedding is Eddie's second — he and his first wife Valerie Bertinelli divorced in 2006; Bertinelli attended this weekend's ceremony — while the marriage is Liszewski's first. People has the details of the wedding rings and garb, but we will report that Eddie Van Halen wore flip-flops as he walked the long road to matrimony. Surprisingly, given that the current incarnation of Van Halen has completely strayed from the Sammy Hagar catalog, the bride walked down the aisle to the Sonus Quartet's rendition of OU812's "When It's Love." The Van Halens plan to honeymoon in New York, Germany and the Netherlands. reports
Eddie Van Halen, Janie Liszewski Married in California
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- Keith Richards: Rap Is for 'Tone-Deaf People'
- How Coheed and Cambria Broke Concept-Album Streak on New LP
- Tom Brady Is Free, and Roger Goodell Is Screwed
- Alice Cooper and Joe Perry on Hollywood Vampires' Drunk History
- Watch Slayer and Danny Trejo Film Gore-Drenched Video at L.A. Prison
- Black Sabbath Announce Final Tour 'The End'
- Watch Justin Bieber, Questlove Battle in Drum-Off Rematch on 'Fallon'