Eddie Van Halen married Janie Liszewski, his girlfriend of three years, at a private ceremony at Van Halen's Studio City, California estate this weekend, People. (Insert "Janie's Not Cryin' " joke here.) VH bassist and Eddie's son Wolfgang served as his dad's best man, while drummer/brother Alex Van Halen, also an ordained minister, officiated the 20-minute long service. The wedding is Eddie's second — he and his first wife Valerie Bertinelli divorced in 2006; Bertinelli attended this weekend's ceremony — while the marriage is Liszewski's first. People has the details of the wedding rings and garb, but we will report that Eddie Van Halen wore flip-flops as he walked the long road to matrimony. Surprisingly, given that the current incarnation of Van Halen has completely strayed from the Sammy Hagar catalog, the bride walked down the aisle to the Sonus Quartet's rendition of OU812's "When It's Love." The Van Halens plan to honeymoon in New York, Germany and the Netherlands. reports
Eddie Van Halen, Janie Liszewski Married in California
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams