Eddie Van Halen married Janie Liszewski, his girlfriend of three years, at a private ceremony at Van Halen's Studio City, California estate this weekend, People. (Insert "Janie's Not Cryin' " joke here.) VH bassist and Eddie's son Wolfgang served as his dad's best man, while drummer/brother Alex Van Halen, also an ordained minister, officiated the 20-minute long service. The wedding is Eddie's second — he and his first wife Valerie Bertinelli divorced in 2006; Bertinelli attended this weekend's ceremony — while the marriage is Liszewski's first. People has the details of the wedding rings and garb, but we will report that Eddie Van Halen wore flip-flops as he walked the long road to matrimony. Surprisingly, given that the current incarnation of Van Halen has completely strayed from the Sammy Hagar catalog, the bride walked down the aisle to the Sonus Quartet's rendition of OU812's "When It's Love." The Van Halens plan to honeymoon in New York, Germany and the Netherlands. reports
Eddie Van Halen, Janie Liszewski Married in California
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar