An autopsy has revealed that the death of Lenny Sullivan, Bruce Springsteen's cousin and the E Street Band's assistant road manager of 10 years, was caused by an accidental overdose from acute amphetamine and heroin intoxication, Kansas City's KCTV5 reports. As Rolling Stone previously reported, Springsteen's concert in Kansas City was canceled in late October after Sullivan was found dead in his hotel room. He was 36. "A warm and sensitive person, he was beloved by Bruce, the Band, the crew, and the entire Thrill Hill family," read a statement on Springsteen's Website when news broke of Sullivan's untimely death.
E Street Road Manager Sullivan's Death Ruled Accidental Overdose
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Hear Justin Timberlake's Sunny New Song 'Can't Stop the Feeling'
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Arsenio Hall Sues Sinead O'Connor for $5 Million
- Why America Can't Quit the Drug War
- Want to Move to Canada If Trump Wins? Not So Fast
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story