Former Van Halen bassist Michael Anthony has spoken out about his absence from the Van Halen reunion tour (he and onetime VH frontman Sammy Hagar will instead tour with their band, the Other Half). "It's not that I'm not touring with Van Halen because I'm going out with Sammy," Anthony wrote on his blog. I'm going out with Sammy because I was not invited to do the VH tour. Sammy told me that if I was asked to be part of the VH tour and decided to do it, it would be totally cool, and it would not tarnish our friendship in the least!! Well it's not to be, and life goes on. I'll still be out there with Sam, and I can't wait to do some partying with all of you." Anthony went on to say that he bears no ill will toward Wolfgang Van Halen, who will be taking his place on bass, and encouraged fans to be nice to him. "Wolfgang is a great kid, so don't judge him too harshly. I'm sure he'll do just fine!!"
Dumped Van Halen Bassist Michael Anthony Takes the High Road
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Men's JournalThe Controversial True Story Behind 'American Sniper'
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Mic12 Stunning Photos Offer a Rare Look Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Marijuana Officially Legal in Washington, D.C. (For Now)
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- NXT, Where the Women Work
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- As Nasty as They Wanna Be: The 20 Dirtiest Album Covers of All Time