Former Van Halen bassist Michael Anthony has spoken out about his absence from the Van Halen reunion tour (he and onetime VH frontman Sammy Hagar will instead tour with their band, the Other Half). "It's not that I'm not touring with Van Halen because I'm going out with Sammy," Anthony wrote on his blog. I'm going out with Sammy because I was not invited to do the VH tour. Sammy told me that if I was asked to be part of the VH tour and decided to do it, it would be totally cool, and it would not tarnish our friendship in the least!! Well it's not to be, and life goes on. I'll still be out there with Sam, and I can't wait to do some partying with all of you." Anthony went on to say that he bears no ill will toward Wolfgang Van Halen, who will be taking his place on bass, and encouraged fans to be nice to him. "Wolfgang is a great kid, so don't judge him too harshly. I'm sure he'll do just fine!!"
Dumped Van Halen Bassist Michael Anthony Takes the High Road
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else