Andre Young Jr., the 20-year-old son of rap producer Dr. Dre, was found dead in Woodland Hills, California home Saturday morning, the LA Weekly reports. According to the Los Angeles County Coroner, Young returned home around 5:30AM, and when his mother went to check on him at 10AM, he was found unresponsive. The cause of death is still pending completion of a toxicology report, but foul play is not suspected. In a statement, Dre's spokesperson said "Dr. Dre is mourning the loss of his son Andre Young Jr. Please respect his family's grief and privacy at this time."
Dr. Dre's Son Found Dead At 20
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video
- 'The Voice' Finalists and Coaches Applaud Show's Country Connections
- 'Gotham' Recap: Stupor Heroes