Andre Young Jr., the 20-year-old son of rap producer Dr. Dre, was found dead in Woodland Hills, California home Saturday morning, the LA Weekly reports. According to the Los Angeles County Coroner, Young returned home around 5:30AM, and when his mother went to check on him at 10AM, he was found unresponsive. The cause of death is still pending completion of a toxicology report, but foul play is not suspected. In a statement, Dre's spokesperson said "Dr. Dre is mourning the loss of his son Andre Young Jr. Please respect his family's grief and privacy at this time."
Dr. Dre's Son Found Dead At 20
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Watch John Krasinski Nail N'Sync's 'Bye Bye Bye' on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig