Dr. Dre's Detox could be out as soon as this November or December, the rapper/producer told USA Today. Dre's protégé Snoop Dogg recently said the album was completed, and now the Doctor is confirming the report. "I'm just now — over the last couple of months — starting to feel that it's going to be right and it's something I can be proud of, and everybody is going to love it," Dr. Dre said. "In a perfect world, I'm shooting for a November or December release." It's been nine years since Dre's second proper solo album 2001. The album will reportedly feature a new crew of musicians, as well as beats via live drums. "We have an entirely new thing going with the drums that's incredible, and we're still developing that," Dre said. Lil Wayne, Jay-Z and Nas are all expected to make guest appearances. Detox may be Dre's swan song, however, as the producer said "I'm going to put this record out, promote it, tour and then become a hermit. I'm going to stay in the studio and produce."
Dr. Dre Confirms "Detox" Nearly Done, Could Come Later This Year
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue