"I'm Alive and On Fire," the title of this week's episode of True Blood, literally refers to the effects the sun has on the vampire Eric's skin after he gets drunk on fairy blood and tries to stay awake during the sunlight hours. It's also a metaphor for the many relationships beginning to burn up — or simmer down — among the supernaturals on the hit HBO series. "I'm Alive and On Fire" is also the name of a manic punk song by the Canadian band Danko Jones, and fittingly, the track played out over the end credits. You can stream the song above, or right-click here to download a free mp3.
Download Danko Jones' 'I'm Alive and On Fire' from 'True Blood'
Listen to the song from the end credits of last night's episode
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?