"I'm Alive and On Fire," the title of this week's episode of True Blood, literally refers to the effects the sun has on the vampire Eric's skin after he gets drunk on fairy blood and tries to stay awake during the sunlight hours. It's also a metaphor for the many relationships beginning to burn up — or simmer down — among the supernaturals on the hit HBO series. "I'm Alive and On Fire" is also the name of a manic punk song by the Canadian band Danko Jones, and fittingly, the track played out over the end credits. You can stream the song above, or right-click here to download a free mp3.
Download Danko Jones' 'I'm Alive and On Fire' from 'True Blood'
Listen to the song from the end credits of last night's episode
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Roger Waters Slams Silicon Valley's 'Rogues and Thieves'
- Preview the David Letterman Primetime Farewell Special
- Scarlett Johansson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- See Grateful Dead Jam on 'Sugaree' in 1989 Unreleased Video
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters