"I'm Alive and On Fire," the title of this week's episode of True Blood, literally refers to the effects the sun has on the vampire Eric's skin after he gets drunk on fairy blood and tries to stay awake during the sunlight hours. It's also a metaphor for the many relationships beginning to burn up — or simmer down — among the supernaturals on the hit HBO series. "I'm Alive and On Fire" is also the name of a manic punk song by the Canadian band Danko Jones, and fittingly, the track played out over the end credits. You can stream the song above, or right-click here to download a free mp3.
Download Danko Jones' 'I'm Alive and On Fire' from 'True Blood'
Listen to the song from the end credits of last night's episode
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Screen Rant5 Movies That Killed Actors’ Careers
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- Puscifer Announce New Album, Premiere Epic 'Grand Canyon' Song and Video
- See Hunter S. Thompson Talk Hell's Angels in Newly Animated Interview
- Watch U2 Play 'Two Hearts Beat as One' Live for First Time in 26 Years
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch Tom Cruise Channel Meat Loaf, the Weeknd in 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Watch Seth Rogen Ruin Christmas in 'Night Before' Redband Trailer
- Kim Kardashian: American Woman