"I'm Alive and On Fire," the title of this week's episode of True Blood, literally refers to the effects the sun has on the vampire Eric's skin after he gets drunk on fairy blood and tries to stay awake during the sunlight hours. It's also a metaphor for the many relationships beginning to burn up — or simmer down — among the supernaturals on the hit HBO series. "I'm Alive and On Fire" is also the name of a manic punk song by the Canadian band Danko Jones, and fittingly, the track played out over the end credits. You can stream the song above, or right-click here to download a free mp3.
Download Danko Jones' 'I'm Alive and On Fire' from 'True Blood'
Listen to the song from the end credits of last night's episode
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- 28 WTF Moments From the GOP Debate
- Sequel to Cult Classic 'Labyrinth' in the Works
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Watch Metallica's 'The Night Before' Pre-Super Bowl Concert Live
- Tattoo You: Our Exclusive Behind-the-Scenes 'Blindspot' Gallery
- Watch Coldplay, Beyonce's Colorful 'Hymn for the Weekend' Video