Mike Skinner came out blasting on his debut album as the Streets, spinning tales of smoking, video games, and drinking with geezers. "Don't Mug Yourself" was originally slated to be a B side until Skinner realized how poppy it was. "It's about bugging yourself with a girl," Skinner said. "Just really liking a girl and acting like a complete twat." Appropriately enough, the song was written after a night of binge drinking with his buddy Calvin. "We ended up getting really, really smashed," Skinner said. "Calvin heard the instrumental and he was like 'I want to be on this tune.'"
Don't Mug Yourself
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'