Mike Skinner came out blasting on his debut album as the Streets, spinning tales of smoking, video games, and drinking with geezers. "Don't Mug Yourself" was originally slated to be a B side until Skinner realized how poppy it was. "It's about bugging yourself with a girl," Skinner said. "Just really liking a girl and acting like a complete twat." Appropriately enough, the song was written after a night of binge drinking with his buddy Calvin. "We ended up getting really, really smashed," Skinner said. "Calvin heard the instrumental and he was like 'I want to be on this tune.'"
Don't Mug Yourself
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Watch Stevie Nicks Perform a Serene, Solo 'Blue Water'
- How Fall Out Boy Became Jock Jam All-Stars
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video