Mike Skinner came out blasting on his debut album as the Streets, spinning tales of smoking, video games, and drinking with geezers. "Don't Mug Yourself" was originally slated to be a B side until Skinner realized how poppy it was. "It's about bugging yourself with a girl," Skinner said. "Just really liking a girl and acting like a complete twat." Appropriately enough, the song was written after a night of binge drinking with his buddy Calvin. "We ended up getting really, really smashed," Skinner said. "Calvin heard the instrumental and he was like 'I want to be on this tune.'"
Don't Mug Yourself
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- Secrets of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Joss Whedon Tells All
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Watch System of a Down's First Ever Armenian Show
- Avengers: Age of Ultron