DMX may have made a bad situation worse after allegedly assaulting a police officer while behind bars, Phoenix's Fox 10 reports. The rapper was only expected to serve 90 days in jail after being convicted of drug possession, animal cruelty and theft, plus an additional 18 months of supervised probation. However, DMX may be charged with felony aggravated assault after reportedly attacking an Arizona Sheriff's detention officer while in lockdown. If charged and convicted, DMX can forget about his 90-day sentence and 18 months of supervised probation: The felony carries an eight-year sentence.
DMX Reportedly Attacks Police Officer While In Prison, Could Face Eight More Years
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Wells Fargo's Master Spin Job
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees