DMX may have made a bad situation worse after allegedly assaulting a police officer while behind bars, Phoenix's Fox 10 reports. The rapper was only expected to serve 90 days in jail after being convicted of drug possession, animal cruelty and theft, plus an additional 18 months of supervised probation. However, DMX may be charged with felony aggravated assault after reportedly attacking an Arizona Sheriff's detention officer while in lockdown. If charged and convicted, DMX can forget about his 90-day sentence and 18 months of supervised probation: The felony carries an eight-year sentence.
DMX Reportedly Attacks Police Officer While In Prison, Could Face Eight More Years
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig
- Watch John Krasinski Nail N'Sync's 'Bye Bye Bye' on 'Lip Sync Battle'