"There's nothing different between me and the boys," Nicki Minaj assured Rolling Stone in 2010, "except they have a twig and berries." When her first studio album Pink Friday sold more copies than debuts from Jay-Z or her fellow Young Money rappers Lil Wayne and Drake, Minaj proved that she could definitely hang with the boys. The Trinidad native foreshadowed her success on the Bangladesh-produced "Did It On'em," where she throws punches at her haters and competition--i.e., Lil' Kim--by way of overly-explicit lyrics. Not surprisingly, the oft-wigged femcee raps "If I had a dick, I would pull it out and piss on 'em" with gritty delivery reminiscent of her early mixtape days.
Did It On'em
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'
- Ace Frehley Announces New LP, 'White Room' Cover, Paul Stanley Reunion
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Bruce Springsteen's 'The River': Steven Van Zandt Looks Back