"There's nothing different between me and the boys," Nicki Minaj assured Rolling Stone in 2010, "except they have a twig and berries." When her first studio album Pink Friday sold more copies than debuts from Jay-Z or her fellow Young Money rappers Lil Wayne and Drake, Minaj proved that she could definitely hang with the boys. The Trinidad native foreshadowed her success on the Bangladesh-produced "Did It On'em," where she throws punches at her haters and competition--i.e., Lil' Kim--by way of overly-explicit lyrics. Not surprisingly, the oft-wigged femcee raps "If I had a dick, I would pull it out and piss on 'em" with gritty delivery reminiscent of her early mixtape days.
Did It On'em
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- Watch Stevie Nicks Perform a Serene, Solo 'Blue Water'
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video
- Louis C.K. 'Disappoints' on 'Letterman,' Talks 'Deflategate'