"There's nothing different between me and the boys," Nicki Minaj assured Rolling Stone in 2010, "except they have a twig and berries." When her first studio album Pink Friday sold more copies than debuts from Jay-Z or her fellow Young Money rappers Lil Wayne and Drake, Minaj proved that she could definitely hang with the boys. The Trinidad native foreshadowed her success on the Bangladesh-produced "Did It On'em," where she throws punches at her haters and competition--i.e., Lil' Kim--by way of overly-explicit lyrics. Not surprisingly, the oft-wigged femcee raps "If I had a dick, I would pull it out and piss on 'em" with gritty delivery reminiscent of her early mixtape days.
Did It On'em
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Coldplay, Beyonce and Bruno Mars Rock Super Bowl 50 Halftime
- Watch Lady Gaga Sing Stirring National Anthem at Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- In Defense of the CD
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time