"There's nothing different between me and the boys," Nicki Minaj assured Rolling Stone in 2010, "except they have a twig and berries." When her first studio album Pink Friday sold more copies than debuts from Jay-Z or her fellow Young Money rappers Lil Wayne and Drake, Minaj proved that she could definitely hang with the boys. The Trinidad native foreshadowed her success on the Bangladesh-produced "Did It On'em," where she throws punches at her haters and competition--i.e., Lil' Kim--by way of overly-explicit lyrics. Not surprisingly, the oft-wigged femcee raps "If I had a dick, I would pull it out and piss on 'em" with gritty delivery reminiscent of her early mixtape days.
Did It On'em
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- The Children of ISIS
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- 'Clear' and Present Danger: Alex Gibney on His Bold Scientology Doc
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks