"There's nothing different between me and the boys," Nicki Minaj assured Rolling Stone in 2010, "except they have a twig and berries." When her first studio album Pink Friday sold more copies than debuts from Jay-Z or her fellow Young Money rappers Lil Wayne and Drake, Minaj proved that she could definitely hang with the boys. The Trinidad native foreshadowed her success on the Bangladesh-produced "Did It On'em," where she throws punches at her haters and competition--i.e., Lil' Kim--by way of overly-explicit lyrics. Not surprisingly, the oft-wigged femcee raps "If I had a dick, I would pull it out and piss on 'em" with gritty delivery reminiscent of her early mixtape days.
Did It On'em
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Jimmy Fallon Lists Pros and Cons of Watching 'Empire'
- See Aimee Osbourne Live Out Nightmare in New Video