Ronnie DeVoe, member of the band New Edition, pleaded guilty on Monday to charges of resisting arrest and was sentenced to 20 hours of community service. DeVoe was arrested in a Louisville, Ky., hotel room last February after police encountered him, his brother and his wardrobe manager drinking in the hallway. Police assert that DeVoe refused to return to his room, became belligerent and had to be forcibly subdued with pepper spray. Both DeVoe's attorney and manager stated that the arresting officers exaggerated DeVoe's behavior and were "overzealous" in their actions. DeVoe subsequently plea bargained.
DeVoe Pleads Guilty, Sentenced To Community Service
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss5 Movies That Got Their Filmmakers Arrested
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
- David Letterman's Top 10 Musical Moments
- Watch Willie Nelson Talk Songwriting Legacy, Indestructible Guitars on 'Daily Show'
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- Mayor Bill de Blasio's Crusade
- David Letterman Says Goodbye: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'