Ronnie DeVoe, member of the band New Edition, pleaded guilty on Monday to charges of resisting arrest and was sentenced to 20 hours of community service. DeVoe was arrested in a Louisville, Ky., hotel room last February after police encountered him, his brother and his wardrobe manager drinking in the hallway. Police assert that DeVoe refused to return to his room, became belligerent and had to be forcibly subdued with pepper spray. Both DeVoe's attorney and manager stated that the arresting officers exaggerated DeVoe's behavior and were "overzealous" in their actions. DeVoe subsequently plea bargained.
DeVoe Pleads Guilty, Sentenced To Community Service
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Lady Gaga Sing Stirring National Anthem at Super Bowl 50
- Watch Coldplay, Beyonce and Bruno Mars Rock Super Bowl 50 Halftime
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- See Larry David's 'Bern Your Enthusiasm' 'SNL' Parody
- Watch Larry David and Bernie Sanders' Sinking Ship 'SNL' Sketch