Destroyer's 10th album Kaputt is one of the best albums hitting stores this week. (Read Jon Dolan's review of Kaputt and listen to two songs from the album, "Kaputt" and "Chinatown.") Dan Bejar has been turning out great tunes as Destroyer and as a member of the New Pornographers for over a decade, but the nostalgic, atmospheric quality of this new album is a breakthrough for the songwriter. The video for the record's title track suits the dreamy early-Eighties glossiness of the music perfectly, matching its yearning, romantic tone with surreal images from a teenage boy's lonely fantasies.
Destroyer's Surreal Video For the Dreamy, Romantic 'Kaputt'
The first video from Destroyer's new album 'Kaputt' is as strange and beautiful as the music itself
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Classic Shows You Had No Idea Had (Terrible) Sequels
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be Way Better for Music
AskMenThe Biggest Movie Jerks of All Time
SalonThe Year of the Rear: A Thorough History of 2014 in Butts
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Movies Based on Books
Cracked20 Popular Songs Written by the Last Person You Expect
- J.K. Simmons on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Watch D'Angelo Make Powerful Statement With 'SNL' Performance
- Rihanna, Kanye West Perform Together at Pre-Super Bowl Party
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- The Super Bowl Scammer: Dion Rich Is the Godfather of Gatecrashing
- Watch Eric Church Play Rare Solo Arena Show
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'