Jeff Tweety wrote "Dawned on Me" as a painfully honest portrayal of his own marriage. "I think the only real hope for any relationship, in terms of longevity, is to maintain the ability to fall in love with each other and not get too distracted when it's not too perfect," the Wilco lead singer acknowledged. "Me and my wife have been together for 20 years and I think it's pretty unrealistic to always be in love." The song was included on Wilco’s The Whole Love album, which was their first release on their own record label, dBpm.
Dawned on Me
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- How Legendary Tattoo Artist Jonathan Shaw Became the Next Bukowski
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Hear Alternate Version of Rolling Stones' 'Can't You Hear Me Knocking'
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 18
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Gary Clark Jr. Previews 'Dope' New Album
- The Force Awakens: 'Star Wars' Superfan Chris Conley Goes to the NFL Draft