Yesterday news broke about the arrest of Jeff Archuleta, father of American Idol Season Seven runner-up David Archuleta, who pleaded no contest to prostitute solicitation after being busted during the raid of a Utah massage parlor. After fans hit the Net to send encouraging notes to David, his rep told Us Weekly, "David is busy preparing for his upcoming tour with Demi Lovato. He thanks his fans for their continued support." Jeff Archuleta reportedly admitted to police that he had received "sexual gratification" at the Utah parlor, but his attorney told New York's Daily News, "I don't know what those police officers say, I mean, who knows what they say. He did not go there for sex and that was it and pure, plain and simple that's the way it was." As part of his plea for the Class B misdemeanor, Jeff Archuleta has been ordered to complete a counseling class.
David Archuleta Thanks Fans For Support Following Father's Bust
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees