On March 26th, Rhino Records will release a massive Stephen Stills retrospective box set, Carry On, which covers his impressive 50-year career. Produced by Graham Nash and Joel Bernstein, along with Stills, the four-disc set contains 25 previously unreleased songs. Now you can take an exclusive first listen to a beautiful live rendition of "Find the Cost of Freedom" performed by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young at Boston's Music Hall on October 3rd, 1971; it's marked by an exhausted guitar pluck and the group's ever-exquisite harmonies.
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young Soar Through 'Find the Cost of Freedom' in 1971 - Song Premiere
Track is from Stephen Stills' retrospective box set, 'Carry On'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download