On March 26th, Rhino Records will release a massive Stephen Stills retrospective box set, Carry On, which covers his impressive 50-year career. Produced by Graham Nash and Joel Bernstein, along with Stills, the four-disc set contains 25 previously unreleased songs. Now you can take an exclusive first listen to a beautiful live rendition of "Find the Cost of Freedom" performed by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young at Boston's Music Hall on October 3rd, 1971; it's marked by an exhausted guitar pluck and the group's ever-exquisite harmonies.
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young Soar Through 'Find the Cost of Freedom' in 1971 - Song Premiere
Track is from Stephen Stills' retrospective box set, 'Carry On'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Flashback: Watch Two Cut Scenes From 'Shawshank Redemption'
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Meek Mill Fires Back at Drake With 'Wanna Know'
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Dr. Dre's 'Detox': A Timeline of Hip-Hop's Great Unfinished Album
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- 'Game of Thrones' Will Have Eighth Season, Promises HBO Exec