On March 26th, Rhino Records will release a massive Stephen Stills retrospective box set, Carry On, which covers his impressive 50-year career. Produced by Graham Nash and Joel Bernstein, along with Stills, the four-disc set contains 25 previously unreleased songs. Now you can take an exclusive first listen to a beautiful live rendition of "Find the Cost of Freedom" performed by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young at Boston's Music Hall on October 3rd, 1971; it's marked by an exhausted guitar pluck and the group's ever-exquisite harmonies.
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young Soar Through 'Find the Cost of Freedom' in 1971 - Song Premiere
Track is from Stephen Stills' retrospective box set, 'Carry On'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend15 Gigantic Movies That Are All Coming Out In 2017
Bleacher ReportThe Most Infamous Snubs in Sports
Men's Journal10 Ways to Spice Up Your Sex Life
SalonSecrets of the Female Pickup Artist
Cinema BlendHarrison Ford's 10 Best Characters
Cracked6 Insane Versions Of Great Movies You Didn't Know Existed
- How Legendary Tattoo Artist Jonathan Shaw Became the Next Bukowski
- Hear Alternate Version of Rolling Stones' 'Can't You Hear Me Knocking'
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 'Wire' Creator David Simon on Baltimore Riots: 'Go Home. Please'
- Baltimore: State of Emergency Declared Amid Protests, Riots
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Supreme Court Same-Sex Marriage Case: 5 Things You Need to Know
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview