On March 26th, Rhino Records will release a massive Stephen Stills retrospective box set, Carry On, which covers his impressive 50-year career. Produced by Graham Nash and Joel Bernstein, along with Stills, the four-disc set contains 25 previously unreleased songs. Now you can take an exclusive first listen to a beautiful live rendition of "Find the Cost of Freedom" performed by Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young at Boston's Music Hall on October 3rd, 1971; it's marked by an exhausted guitar pluck and the group's ever-exquisite harmonies.
Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young Soar Through 'Find the Cost of Freedom' in 1971 - Song Premiere
Track is from Stephen Stills' retrospective box set, 'Carry On'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonBehind-The-Scenes Secrets Of Comedy’s ’90s Glory Days
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- Watch Adele, Fallon, Roots Sing 'Hello' With Classroom Instruments
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Watch Adele Perform Smoky '25' Ballad 'Million Years Ago'
- 10 New Artists You Need to Know: November 2015
- 3 Hot New Colorado Weed Strains
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'
- Tips for Dealing With Fake 'Racist Uncle' Think Pieces This Thanksgiving