Songwriter and producer Dallas Austin wrote this Number One single off TLC's multimillion-selling album CrazySexyCool from a woman's perspective, then held onto the tape for a while letting the word "creep" seep into his head. His writing from a female point-of-view was something the trio appreciated, according to Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins. "We thought that was a good relationship to talk about because a lot of people don't admit that's how they feel -- that their man's playing on them and they want to be with him so they seek attention elsewhere, but they really want to be with their guy," the TLC singer said.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Preview the David Letterman Primetime Farewell Special
- Roger Waters Slams Silicon Valley's 'Rogues and Thieves'
- Scarlett Johansson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Wiz Khalifa Brings Misty 'See You Again' to 'SNL'
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters