Creedence Clearwater Revival will reissue their first six albums on September 30th, with each album digitally remastered and stocked with bonus tracks. Concord Music Group will release the reissues after buying back the CCR discography in 2004. The albums getting the deluxe tribute are Creedence Clearwater Revival, Bayou Country, Green River, Willy & The Poor Boys, Cosmo's Factory and Pendulum. The six albums were recorded in the span of three years, from 1968 to 1970, marking one of the most impressive and prolific stretches for any band of the era. Among the highlights of the bonus material include an alternate version of "Down on the Corner" (on Willy) and a "Born on the Bayou" recorded with CCR and Booker T. & the MGs (on Cosmo.)
Creedence Clearwater Revival Reissues On the Way
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend15 Gigantic Movies That Are All Coming Out In 2017
Bleacher ReportThe Most Infamous Snubs In Sports
Men's Journal10 Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema BlendHarrison Ford's 10 Best Characters
Cracked6 Insane Versions Of Great Movies You Didn't Know Existed
- Chelsea Wolfe Details New Album, Streams Haunting First Single 'Iron Moon'
- First 'Dragon Ball' Anime in 18 Years to Premiere in July
- See Blind Melon's Shannon Hoon Get Naked and Bring Pizza to Guns N' Roses
- Hear Alternate Version of Rolling Stones' 'Can't You Hear Me Knocking'
- Orioles Exec Delivers Powerful Statement on Baltimore Riots
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Jesus and Mary Chain Look Back on 30 Years of 'Psychocandy'
- How Legendary Tattoo Artist Jonathan Shaw Became the Next Bukowski