Two months after the sudden death of Donda West, Kanye's mother, on November 10th, the final coroner's report has been released. The report states that Donda died of a "coronary artery disease and multiple post-operative factors due to or as a consequence of liposuction and mammoplasty." As for the exact cause of death, "the final manner of death could not be determined." The coroner added that there was no evidence that anesthesia contributed to her death. Dr. Jan Adams, who performed the cosmetic surgery and came under fire in the wake of the tragic incident, told TV show Extra "What came out of the autopsy released today, was exactly what I thought was going to be reported." Kanye hasn't commented on the report yet, but he has published blog posts on Lupe Fiasco's appearance on Tavis Smiley's show and a new line of Fossil watches today.
Coroner's Report: Donda West's Death A "Consequence" of Plastic Surgery, Exact Cause "Could Not Be Determined"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
DiffuserStrangest Deaths In Rock History
Cinema Blend10 Incredible Movies You Might Have Missed This Past Year
CrackedThe 12 Most Unintentionally Hilarious Movie Sex Scenes Ever
- Inside U2's 'Innocence' Spectacle: A Backstage Q&A With Bono and Edge
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Flashback: See Dolly Parton's Heavenly Collaboration on 'Sweetest Gift'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Diplo on How 'Major Lazer' Took Over Late-Night Animation
- Thanks Dave: The Genius of Letterman's 'Late Show' Goodbye
- Marilyn Manson, Billy Corgan's Press Conference: The 10 Funniest Quotes
- Letterman's Last Top 10: Bill Murray, Jerry Seinfeld, More Say Goodbye