Two months after the sudden death of Donda West, Kanye's mother, on November 10th, the final coroner's report has been released. The report states that Donda died of a "coronary artery disease and multiple post-operative factors due to or as a consequence of liposuction and mammoplasty." As for the exact cause of death, "the final manner of death could not be determined." The coroner added that there was no evidence that anesthesia contributed to her death. Dr. Jan Adams, who performed the cosmetic surgery and came under fire in the wake of the tragic incident, told TV show Extra "What came out of the autopsy released today, was exactly what I thought was going to be reported." Kanye hasn't commented on the report yet, but he has published blog posts on Lupe Fiasco's appearance on Tavis Smiley's show and a new line of Fossil watches today.
Coroner's Report: Donda West's Death A "Consequence" of Plastic Surgery, Exact Cause "Could Not Be Determined"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Taking Child to Pink Concert Not Bad Parenting, Says Judge
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video