Two months after the sudden death of Donda West, Kanye's mother, on November 10th, the final coroner's report has been released. The report states that Donda died of a "coronary artery disease and multiple post-operative factors due to or as a consequence of liposuction and mammoplasty." As for the exact cause of death, "the final manner of death could not be determined." The coroner added that there was no evidence that anesthesia contributed to her death. Dr. Jan Adams, who performed the cosmetic surgery and came under fire in the wake of the tragic incident, told TV show Extra "What came out of the autopsy released today, was exactly what I thought was going to be reported." Kanye hasn't commented on the report yet, but he has published blog posts on Lupe Fiasco's appearance on Tavis Smiley's show and a new line of Fossil watches today.
Coroner's Report: Donda West's Death A "Consequence" of Plastic Surgery, Exact Cause "Could Not Be Determined"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Coldplay's Chris Martin Gets Personal: Inside the New Issue
- 25 Musicians 'Feeling the Bern' for Bernie Sanders
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'
- Ranking the Super Bowl 50 Movie Trailers
- 100 Greatest Guitarists