What could be more quintessentially American than Community? Its creative explosion this season, all rapid-fire puns and meta-meta mind games, can't hide the fact that it belongs in a long and honorable TV tradition: the Buncha Losers comedy, the most democratic and inclusive kind of sitcom there is. These are the comedies that don't try to bludgeon you with plots or character development. They just show you a Buncha Losers hanging out, and invite you to join.
'Community,' The Most Hilariously Ambitious Sitcom on TV
After surviving some early missteps, the show has had a creative explosion
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Suge Knight Sought by Police in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize