What could be more quintessentially American than Community? Its creative explosion this season, all rapid-fire puns and meta-meta mind games, can't hide the fact that it belongs in a long and honorable TV tradition: the Buncha Losers comedy, the most democratic and inclusive kind of sitcom there is. These are the comedies that don't try to bludgeon you with plots or character development. They just show you a Buncha Losers hanging out, and invite you to join.
'Community,' The Most Hilariously Ambitious Sitcom on TV
After surviving some early missteps, the show has had a creative explosion
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend15 Gigantic Movies That Are All Coming Out In 2017
Bleacher ReportThe Most Infamous Snubs in Sports
Men's Journal10 Ways to Spice Up Your Sex Life
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema BlendHarrison Ford's 10 Best Characters
Cracked6 Insane Versions Of Great Movies You Didn't Know Existed
- How Legendary Tattoo Artist Jonathan Shaw Became the Next Bukowski
- Hear Alternate Version of Rolling Stones' 'Can't You Hear Me Knocking'
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 'Wire' Creator David Simon on Baltimore Riots: 'Go Home. Please'
- Baltimore: State of Emergency Declared Amid Protests, Riots
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Blur Announce First North American Show in Two Years
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview