With the release of their Prospekt's March EP only a week away, Coldplay have unveiled the updated video for the remixed Viva track "Lost+," featuring Jay-Z. The new-ish video pretty much takes the original video of "Lost!," recorded live at Chicago's United Center, and digitally adds Jigga to the performance via black-and-white television. Watch the original, Hova-less version here. Surprisingly, the band didn't utilize any of the entrants in that "Lost?" video contest they launched last month. Prospekt's March features six new songs from the Viva sessions plus two remixes, while Jay-Z's The Blueprint 3 will be arriving some time in early 2009.
Coldplay, Jay-Z Premiere New "Lost+" Video
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Ask MenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Tame Impala's Vision Quest
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill, Brings Out Kanye, Pharrell at OVO Festival Set
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'