Coldplay are hosting a video contest for their Viva La Vida track "Lost?" with the winner being awarded VIP treatment at the band's concert in London this December. The band encourages fans to use creativity and any medium (animation, photography, stop-motion, etc.) in the contest. "Don't use anyone else's material (i.e. Please don't splice together your favourite scenes from Spider-Man 3 and Mean Girls)," the band says in the contest guidelines, and "don't bother with Coldplay live footage or photographs as there's enough of that on YouTube already." Entrants are asked to post their videos on YouTube. Chris Martin and gang will judge the finalists before picking a winner on December 5th. And what's at stake? Backstage passes, "the best seats in the house," plus full travel and accommodations for their December concert in London. To check the rest of the details, check out the contest page.
Coldplay Green Light "Lost?" Video Contest
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- Blink-182's Tom DeLonge Defends Himself Against Bandmates' Accusations
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- Louis C.K. 'Disappoints' on 'Letterman,' Talks 'Deflategate'