Coldplay are hosting a video contest for their Viva La Vida track "Lost?" with the winner being awarded VIP treatment at the band's concert in London this December. The band encourages fans to use creativity and any medium (animation, photography, stop-motion, etc.) in the contest. "Don't use anyone else's material (i.e. Please don't splice together your favourite scenes from Spider-Man 3 and Mean Girls)," the band says in the contest guidelines, and "don't bother with Coldplay live footage or photographs as there's enough of that on YouTube already." Entrants are asked to post their videos on YouTube. Chris Martin and gang will judge the finalists before picking a winner on December 5th. And what's at stake? Backstage passes, "the best seats in the house," plus full travel and accommodations for their December concert in London. To check the rest of the details, check out the contest page.
Coldplay Green Light "Lost?" Video Contest
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Hear Justin Timberlake's Sunny New Song 'Can't Stop the Feeling'
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Arsenio Hall Sues Sinead O'Connor for $5 Million
- Why America Can't Quit the Drug War
- 10 Songs You Didn't Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
- Want to Move to Canada If Trump Wins? Not So Fast
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story