Back in October, Coheed and Cambria offered up the latest installment of their career-spanning Amory Wars saga with Ascension, the first part of their double album The Afterman. Now you can take an exclusive first listen to disc two, Descension, which kicks off with the slow-burning "Prelethal." Throughout the rest of the record, frontman Claudio Sanchez's jagged howl leads Coheed through thunderous, theatrical cuts like "The Hard Sell" and "Gravity's Union." On the infectious "Away We Go," the band adopts a streamlined classic rock sound, while powerful closer "2's My Favorite 1" bursts with longing and pop-punk glory. The Afterman: Descension will be released February 5th on Everything Evil/Hundred Handed Inc.
Coheed and Cambria, 'The Afterman: Descension (Vol. 2)' – Album Premiere
Prog-rockers continue 'Amory Wars' saga on latest LP
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- Hear Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' Sung in 20 Different Styles
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night Two: Chemistry Lost, Cash-Grabs Abound
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the Bowl
- Paul McCartney Talks Nixed 'McCartney/Lennon' Songwriting Credit