In the wake of Clay Aiken outing himself as a gay man this week, take a look back at Aiken's cover profile that appeared in Rolling Stone in 2003. When the subject of his sexuality came up then, Aiken said "One thing I've found of people in the public eye, either you're a womanizer or you've got to be gay. Since I'm neither one of those, people are completely concerned about me. They're like, 'What are you, then?' I'm sure it has to do with being raised by women. I wouldn't want somebody gawking at my mom and grabbing her butt and catcalling at her, trying to hook up with her at a bar. I'm not saying I'm not going to look. Hello! But you know what I mean?" Click below to revisit the whole interview, including Aiken's stance on masturbation and his thoughts on his home life growing up.
Clay Aiken in 2003: "People Think You're a Womanizer or You're Gay"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- See 'Jackass' Gang Relive 15 Years of Wild Pranks, Scary Injuries
- John Fogerty Explains Creedence Clearwater Revival's Hall of Fame Meltdown
- Howard Stern Blasts Roger Waters Over Israel Boycott
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- 'The Walking Dead': What to Know for Season 6
- Rosanne Cash on Gun Debate: 'Don't Tell Me to Keep My Mouth Shut'
- Ben Carson: 'Body With Bullet Holes' Preferable to Gun Control
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing