In the wake of Clay Aiken outing himself as a gay man this week, take a look back at Aiken's cover profile that appeared in Rolling Stone in 2003. When the subject of his sexuality came up then, Aiken said "One thing I've found of people in the public eye, either you're a womanizer or you've got to be gay. Since I'm neither one of those, people are completely concerned about me. They're like, 'What are you, then?' I'm sure it has to do with being raised by women. I wouldn't want somebody gawking at my mom and grabbing her butt and catcalling at her, trying to hook up with her at a bar. I'm not saying I'm not going to look. Hello! But you know what I mean?" Click below to revisit the whole interview, including Aiken's stance on masturbation and his thoughts on his home life growing up.
Clay Aiken in 2003: "People Think You're a Womanizer or You're Gay"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- One Direction Members Respond to Zayn Malik's Exit
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'