Chris Brown won't face criminal charges stemming from a February incident in which a woman claimed the singer grabbed her cell phone when she tried to snap his picture outside a Miami club, The Associated Press reports. A memo from the Miami-Dade County State Attorney's office indicates there was no evidence that Brown tried to steal the woman's phone or that he deleted the photo. Evidence validating one of those claims would have led to charges against Brown. Prosecutors say Brown threw the phone from a window in his limo and that a security guard found the phone later.
Chris Brown Not Charged in Cell Phone Tussle
Woman claimed singer grabbed her phone outside Miami club
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'
- Ranking the Super Bowl 50 Movie Trailers
- Watch Coldplay, Beyonce and Bruno Mars Rock Super Bowl 50 Halftime
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote
- Coldplay's Chris Martin Gets Personal: Inside the New Issue