The Sheepdogs may be the first unsigned band to ever appear on the cover of Rolling Stone, but they weren't alone in their journey. In this video retrospective, you can revisit the Canadian boogie rockers' climb, as well as the quest of 15 other talented bands, from relative obscurity at the start of the Choose the Cover contest on through the moment of victory last week in New York City. Along the way, look back on the Sheepdogs' experiences rocking out at Bonnaroo, partying in New York City and appearing on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
Choose the Cover Contest Road to Victory
Look back at 16 bands' journeys from obscurity to a chance for the cover of Rolling Stone
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldTop 10 Greatest Rock and Roll Song Endings of All Time
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed The Bands They Made Famous
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Queen's Tragic Rhapsody
- Watch Justin Bieber Sing in the Rain During 2015 AMAs Finale
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'
- 20 Terrible Debut Albums by Great Artists
- Watch Jennifer Lopez's Dance to Nicki Minaj, the Weeknd in 2015 AMAs Opener
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Watch Adele Croon New Song, Cackle on 'Jimmy Fallon'