The Sheepdogs may be the first unsigned band to ever appear on the cover of Rolling Stone, but they weren't alone in their journey. In this video retrospective, you can revisit the Canadian boogie rockers' climb, as well as the quest of 15 other talented bands, from relative obscurity at the start of the Choose the Cover contest on through the moment of victory last week in New York City. Along the way, look back on the Sheepdogs' experiences rocking out at Bonnaroo, partying in New York City and appearing on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
Choose the Cover Contest Road to Victory
Look back at 16 bands' journeys from obscurity to a chance for the cover of Rolling Stone
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- Watch Martin Scorsese Impersonate Robert De Niro on 'Fallon'
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- 25 Most Anticipated TV Shows of 2016
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'
- Queen's 'Innuendo': Remembering Freddie Mercury's Last Masterpiece
- 100 Greatest Guitarists