The Sheepdogs may be the first unsigned band to ever appear on the cover of Rolling Stone, but they weren't alone in their journey. In this video retrospective, you can revisit the Canadian boogie rockers' climb, as well as the quest of 15 other talented bands, from relative obscurity at the start of the Choose the Cover contest on through the moment of victory last week in New York City. Along the way, look back on the Sheepdogs' experiences rocking out at Bonnaroo, partying in New York City and appearing on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
Choose the Cover Contest Road to Victory
Look back at 16 bands' journeys from obscurity to a chance for the cover of Rolling Stone
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 19
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'