Linkin Park's annual Projekt Revolution Tour kicks off tonight outside of Boston, so Rock Daily sat down with LP's Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell to talk about this summer's jaunt. "What I like about doing a touring festival, especially Projekt Rev, is the fact these are bands that I can get really excited about since I'm part of the reason they're there. For me to be able to bring out Mindless Self Indulgence — a band that I've always liked and I've felt that they've never really gotten the love that they deserve — to see them show up and play with another band like Saosin and 5,000 kids are showing up at noon, just like, 'Yes, it's happening.'" Click below for more on Projekt Revolution (which also features the Bravery, Busta Rhymes, Ashes Divide, Hawthorne Heights and Atreyu) and check back in tomorrow for Rock Daily's full report on opening night.
Chester Bennington and Chris Cornell Preview Projekt Revolution
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'Fantastic Four' Prepare for Future in New Trailer
- Watch Stevie Nicks Perform a Serene, Solo 'Blue Water'
- Strippers, Rappers and VR Porn: Welcome to Internext
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- Lance Armstrong Talks Trash in RATM Offshoot Future User's 'Mountain Lion' Video
- Louis C.K. 'Disappoints' on 'Letterman,' Talks 'Deflategate'