• Ice Cube's Laugh Now Cry Later, the first album by the former NWA member in over six years, debuted at Number Four with 144,490 sales.
• The soundtrack to Pixar's Cars, featuring a bevy of new and old car-related tunes by Sheryl Crow, John Mayer, Chuck Berry and Rascal Flatts, entered the charts in the Top 10 with 68,387 sales its first week out.
• Gnarls Barkley's Star Wars-inspired performance of their hit "Crazy" at the MTV Movie Awards earned them a 32 percent jump in sales for a grand total of 216,466 sales over five weeks.
• Thirty-nine weeks after its release, everyone's favorite former burlesque act, the Pussycat Dolls, remained high on the charts thanks to their latest single "Buttons," a duet with Snoop Dogg. Their debut PCD has sold a total of 1,617,909 copies.
• Scottish singer-songwriter K.T. Tunstall has been making a slow steady rise up the charts since releasing her debut Eye To The Telescope 18 weeks ago, selling 391,838 units total.