Billy Joel and Bruce Springsteen will reportedly team up for a Barack Obama benefit concert at NYC's Hammerstein Ballroom on October 16th. The concert will be Obama's last NY appearance prior to the November 4th election. Donors were notified about the concert today. The performance will be the first time Springsteen and Joel — two titans of the tri-state area rock scene — ever played the same bill. And while Joel recently sold out two nights at Shea Stadium and Springsteen is about to be broadcast to the millions at this year's Super Bowl, their Hammerstein Ballroom will harbor a scant 2,500-person capacity. As if the concert wasn't amazing enough, the show also promises more "exciting guests." Tickets range from $500 for the balcony to $2,500 for premium seats to $10,000 for "lounge tickets." Springsteen announced on his website back in April that he endorsed Barack Obama. Bruce and Billy join artists like the Grateful Dead and the Allman Brothers who have come together for concerts to support the Democratic presidential candidate.
Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel To Play NYC Obama Benefit Concert
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Performance With U2
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil