Billy Joel and Bruce Springsteen will reportedly team up for a Barack Obama benefit concert at NYC's Hammerstein Ballroom on October 16th. The concert will be Obama's last NY appearance prior to the November 4th election. Donors were notified about the concert today. The performance will be the first time Springsteen and Joel — two titans of the tri-state area rock scene — ever played the same bill. And while Joel recently sold out two nights at Shea Stadium and Springsteen is about to be broadcast to the millions at this year's Super Bowl, their Hammerstein Ballroom will harbor a scant 2,500-person capacity. As if the concert wasn't amazing enough, the show also promises more "exciting guests." Tickets range from $500 for the balcony to $2,500 for premium seats to $10,000 for "lounge tickets." Springsteen announced on his website back in April that he endorsed Barack Obama. Bruce and Billy join artists like the Grateful Dead and the Allman Brothers who have come together for concerts to support the Democratic presidential candidate.
Bruce Springsteen, Billy Joel To Play NYC Obama Benefit Concert
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- Joni Mitchell Hospitalized in Los Angeles
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World
- Don't #Beliebe the Hype: Inside Justin Bieber's Roast