In Rolling Stone's new Britney Spears cover story, Spears reveals that she thinks her ex-husband Kevin Federline is letting the kids pick up some bad habits. "Preston says the f-word now sometimes," she says. "He doesn't get it from us. He must get it from his daddy." She talks more about her relationship with K-Fed ("I think I married for the wrong reasons") in the documentary Britney: For the Record, which airs on MTV November 30th at 10 p.m. Click above to watch Spears get introspective about her marriage.
Britney Spears: "I Married For the Wrong Reasons" And More Clips From "For the Record"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Suge Knight Sought by Police in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge