Britney Spears has finally settled her custody dispute with ex-husband Kevin Federline after agreeing to give K-Fed full custody of her two sons in exchange for visitation rights. While Federline was not seeking full custody — in fact, he insisted that Spears be involved in the active parenting of the children — he nevertheless was "delighted" with the final deal. Under terms of the agreement, Spears' visitation rights could "increase over time." People may question why Spears would so easily give up her pursuit of custody after the two-year-long court battle, but the pop star has a lot on her plate, including a summer spent recording her new album that might detract from her ability to properly parent.
Britney Spears Cedes Full Custody to K-Fed as Court Battle Ends
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'
- Ace Frehley Announces New LP, 'White Room' Cover, Paul Stanley Reunion
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Bruce Springsteen's 'The River': Steven Van Zandt Looks Back