Britney Spears is working on a new album, according to Jim Beanz, a vocal producer who's a frequent Timbaland collaborator and worked on several of Spears' Blackout tracks. "Everyone has personal stuff, but a true professional doesn't bring it into the studio," Beanz, who says he's working with Britney again, tells Us, adding, "Britney is amazing." Since the release of Blackout last year, Spears has reunited with Larry Rudolph, her longtime manager who guided her through her golden years (and who Spears promptly fired after emerging from rehab in 2007). Spears is currently taking a break from recording, however, as she's in Louisiana to be with her sister Jamie Lynn, who just gave birth. Spears was recently in London starring in (and co-directing) the video for "Radar," which will be the next single from Blackout, in which she searches the city for a boy she met in a club. As for Spears' conservatorship — her father, Jamie, remains in control of her legal affairs — the matter will be reviewed in a Los Angeles court on July 31.
Britney Spears Back in the Studio, Says Producer
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Hulk Hogan Fired by WWE Over 'Racial Tirade'
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project