Britney Spears is working on a new album, according to Jim Beanz, a vocal producer who's a frequent Timbaland collaborator and worked on several of Spears' Blackout tracks. "Everyone has personal stuff, but a true professional doesn't bring it into the studio," Beanz, who says he's working with Britney again, tells Us, adding, "Britney is amazing." Since the release of Blackout last year, Spears has reunited with Larry Rudolph, her longtime manager who guided her through her golden years (and who Spears promptly fired after emerging from rehab in 2007). Spears is currently taking a break from recording, however, as she's in Louisiana to be with her sister Jamie Lynn, who just gave birth. Spears was recently in London starring in (and co-directing) the video for "Radar," which will be the next single from Blackout, in which she searches the city for a boy she met in a club. As for Spears' conservatorship — her father, Jamie, remains in control of her legal affairs — the matter will be reviewed in a Los Angeles court on July 31.
Britney Spears Back in the Studio, Says Producer
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams