Britney Spears is working on a new album, according to Jim Beanz, a vocal producer who's a frequent Timbaland collaborator and worked on several of Spears' Blackout tracks. "Everyone has personal stuff, but a true professional doesn't bring it into the studio," Beanz, who says he's working with Britney again, tells Us, adding, "Britney is amazing." Since the release of Blackout last year, Spears has reunited with Larry Rudolph, her longtime manager who guided her through her golden years (and who Spears promptly fired after emerging from rehab in 2007). Spears is currently taking a break from recording, however, as she's in Louisiana to be with her sister Jamie Lynn, who just gave birth. Spears was recently in London starring in (and co-directing) the video for "Radar," which will be the next single from Blackout, in which she searches the city for a boy she met in a club. As for Spears' conservatorship — her father, Jamie, remains in control of her legal affairs — the matter will be reviewed in a Los Angeles court on July 31.
Britney Spears Back in the Studio, Says Producer
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Flea: Why I Support Bernie Sanders
- 25 Most Anticipated TV Shows of 2016
- Zola Tells All: The Real Story Behind the Greatest Stripper Saga Ever Tweeted
- Watch Martin Scorsese Impersonate Robert De Niro on 'Fallon'
- Queen's 'Innuendo': Remembering Freddie Mercury's Last Masterpiece
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich Promises 'Vivid' Pre–Super Bowl Show
- The Monkees Plot 50th Anniversary Tour, New LP 'Good Times!'