The marriage between Britney Spears and Kevin Federline has been well documented in the tabloid press. In fact, many would argue, too well documented. But their subsequent divorce provided nice comic fodder for Kochalka, a comic book artist and musician, who wrote this song urging Spears to get back with previous love interest Justin Timberlake. "The horrible image of Britney together with that awful Federline man has haunted our dreams and utterly discombobulated our cultural psyche," Kochalka said. "Britney, please, please get back together with Justin Timberlake. No one can understand you like he can." The song proclaims Timberlake's name more than 100 times.
Britney's Silver Can
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Sins of the Flesh
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set