The marriage between Britney Spears and Kevin Federline has been well documented in the tabloid press. In fact, many would argue, too well documented. But their subsequent divorce provided nice comic fodder for Kochalka, a comic book artist and musician, who wrote this song urging Spears to get back with previous love interest Justin Timberlake. "The horrible image of Britney together with that awful Federline man has haunted our dreams and utterly discombobulated our cultural psyche," Kochalka said. "Britney, please, please get back together with Justin Timberlake. No one can understand you like he can." The song proclaims Timberlake's name more than 100 times.
Britney's Silver Can
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams