The marriage between Britney Spears and Kevin Federline has been well documented in the tabloid press. In fact, many would argue, too well documented. But their subsequent divorce provided nice comic fodder for Kochalka, a comic book artist and musician, who wrote this song urging Spears to get back with previous love interest Justin Timberlake. "The horrible image of Britney together with that awful Federline man has haunted our dreams and utterly discombobulated our cultural psyche," Kochalka said. "Britney, please, please get back together with Justin Timberlake. No one can understand you like he can." The song proclaims Timberlake's name more than 100 times.
Britney's Silver Can
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?