The marriage between Britney Spears and Kevin Federline has been well documented in the tabloid press. In fact, many would argue, too well documented. But their subsequent divorce provided nice comic fodder for Kochalka, a comic book artist and musician, who wrote this song urging Spears to get back with previous love interest Justin Timberlake. "The horrible image of Britney together with that awful Federline man has haunted our dreams and utterly discombobulated our cultural psyche," Kochalka said. "Britney, please, please get back together with Justin Timberlake. No one can understand you like he can." The song proclaims Timberlake's name more than 100 times.
Britney's Silver Can
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- The Children of ISIS
- Jason Beghe: The TV Tough Guy Who Took on Scientology
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna Throw Support Behind Streaming Service Tidal
- Inside Scientology
- Reba at 60: The Country Queen's Iconic Career in Photos
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'