The marriage between Britney Spears and Kevin Federline has been well documented in the tabloid press. In fact, many would argue, too well documented. But their subsequent divorce provided nice comic fodder for Kochalka, a comic book artist and musician, who wrote this song urging Spears to get back with previous love interest Justin Timberlake. "The horrible image of Britney together with that awful Federline man has haunted our dreams and utterly discombobulated our cultural psyche," Kochalka said. "Britney, please, please get back together with Justin Timberlake. No one can understand you like he can." The song proclaims Timberlake's name more than 100 times.
Britney's Silver Can
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- The Liberation of Sam Smith: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- Jason Hall: Why I Wrote 'American Sniper'
- Sly Stone Awarded $5 Million in Royalty Lawsuit