The greatest suspense surrounding this year's presidential election is over, as Ricky Martin announced his endorsement of Hillary Clinton today. In a release from Clinton's press office, Martin said "These elections will have historic repercussions both in the United States and the world. Senator Clinton has always been consistent in her commitment with the needs of the Latino community," to which Clinton responded "I am honored to have Ricky Martin's support. In addition to his great talent, Ricky is committed to improving the world." If he has any hope of winning, Barack Obama's only hope is to secure the much-coveted thumbs up from Afroman, though Martin may be too tough to overcome: his last endorsement of a candidate was for George W. Bush in 2000.
Breaking: Ricky Martin Swings Election to Hillary Clinton With Late Endorsement
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Traits of an Awesome Band Member
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
Salon11 Artists Who Are Still Great After Four Decades
TestTubeHow Long Should Sex Last?
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Amy Schumer on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- 10 Songs You Didn't Know Were About Drugs
- Brian May Talks Queen's 1975 Concert Film, Performing 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Live
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny