The greatest suspense surrounding this year's presidential election is over, as Ricky Martin announced his endorsement of Hillary Clinton today. In a release from Clinton's press office, Martin said "These elections will have historic repercussions both in the United States and the world. Senator Clinton has always been consistent in her commitment with the needs of the Latino community," to which Clinton responded "I am honored to have Ricky Martin's support. In addition to his great talent, Ricky is committed to improving the world." If he has any hope of winning, Barack Obama's only hope is to secure the much-coveted thumbs up from Afroman, though Martin may be too tough to overcome: his last endorsement of a candidate was for George W. Bush in 2000.
Breaking: Ricky Martin Swings Election to Hillary Clinton With Late Endorsement
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Bruce Springsteen's 'The River': Steven Van Zandt Looks Back
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'
- Ace Frehley Announces New LP, 'White Room' Cover, Paul Stanley Reunion
- Kanye West to Debut New Album at Madison Square Garden