The greatest suspense surrounding this year's presidential election is over, as Ricky Martin announced his endorsement of Hillary Clinton today. In a release from Clinton's press office, Martin said "These elections will have historic repercussions both in the United States and the world. Senator Clinton has always been consistent in her commitment with the needs of the Latino community," to which Clinton responded "I am honored to have Ricky Martin's support. In addition to his great talent, Ricky is committed to improving the world." If he has any hope of winning, Barack Obama's only hope is to secure the much-coveted thumbs up from Afroman, though Martin may be too tough to overcome: his last endorsement of a candidate was for George W. Bush in 2000.
Breaking: Ricky Martin Swings Election to Hillary Clinton With Late Endorsement
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- 'Daily Show' Defends Beyonce's Super Bowl Performance, Slams Haters
- Hear David Crosby's Tender New Ballad With Snarky Puppy
- 25 Musicians 'Feeling the Bern' for Bernie Sanders
- Alice Cooper Talks Guns N' Roses Reunion: 'Where's Izzy?'
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- Watch Seal, Ewan McGregor, Gary Oldman Lead David Bowie Tribute
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'