Thought Will.i.am and Ludacris recorded strange Obama songs? Well, Boy George has just dropped a video for his own Obama tribute "Yes, We Can." The twitchy video looks like an animated version of the cover of M.I.A.'s Kala album, so you might be better off just averting your eyes and listening to the song. Also, Boy George inexplicably uses weird caricatures of David Bowie and Amy Winehouse. The song itself sounds like that "Feel the Love Generation" song we always hear at bars, with excerpts of Obama's speeches interspersed between the chorus of Obama's own slogan "Yes, We Can." Unless there's some Culture Club fan out there who was still undecided, we don't think George's "Yes, We Can" will be swaying any votes.
Boy George Reveals Eyesore Video For New Obama Song
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Hear Justin Timberlake's Sunny New Song 'Can't Stop the Feeling'
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Arsenio Hall Sues Sinead O'Connor for $5 Million
- Why America Can't Quit the Drug War
- Want to Move to Canada If Trump Wins? Not So Fast
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story