Thought Will.i.am and Ludacris recorded strange Obama songs? Well, Boy George has just dropped a video for his own Obama tribute "Yes, We Can." The twitchy video looks like an animated version of the cover of M.I.A.'s Kala album, so you might be better off just averting your eyes and listening to the song. Also, Boy George inexplicably uses weird caricatures of David Bowie and Amy Winehouse. The song itself sounds like that "Feel the Love Generation" song we always hear at bars, with excerpts of Obama's speeches interspersed between the chorus of Obama's own slogan "Yes, We Can." Unless there's some Culture Club fan out there who was still undecided, we don't think George's "Yes, We Can" will be swaying any votes.
Boy George Reveals Eyesore Video For New Obama Song
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Watch Conan O'Brien Join Salsa Band During Cuba Visit
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- Watch Major Lazer Trace Their Reggae Roots on a Wild Journey to Jamaica