"Boom Boom Pow" was not a typical lead-off single for the Black-Eyed Peas, but it resonated so strongly with their fans that it became the group's first Number One hit. Filled with digital effects and an electro feel, the song served its purpose well, according to will.i.am. "We could've been like, 'We haven't been out for a while, I just got finished doing this Obama thing -- we need to hit 'em with a little "Where’s the Love,"'" he told Rolling Stone. "But I think we’re supposed to give people an escape instead. Something to make them excited about life and forget the things that haunt them."
Boom Boom Pow
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free