On a sad note, the blues world may soon be mourning legendary Blues harmonica player, Junior Wells. Wells slipped into a coma Tuesday in a Chicago hospital after suffering a heart attack last Friday. Several weeks ago, Wells, 62, underwent treatment for lymphoma and was checked back into the hospital. While there, he started suffering from fainting spells. Valerie Thorson, a spokeswoman for Telarc International, Wells' label, said doctors discovered there was no brain activity and decided to remove Wells from life support. His manager, Marty Salzman, said doctors reported that Wells is breathing on his own, but there's no good prognosis. They don't think he'll recover from the coma. Only time will tell.
Blues Legend Junior Wells In Coma; Near Death
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download