On a sad note, the blues world may soon be mourning legendary Blues harmonica player, Junior Wells. Wells slipped into a coma Tuesday in a Chicago hospital after suffering a heart attack last Friday. Several weeks ago, Wells, 62, underwent treatment for lymphoma and was checked back into the hospital. While there, he started suffering from fainting spells. Valerie Thorson, a spokeswoman for Telarc International, Wells' label, said doctors discovered there was no brain activity and decided to remove Wells from life support. His manager, Marty Salzman, said doctors reported that Wells is breathing on his own, but there's no good prognosis. They don't think he'll recover from the coma. Only time will tell.
Blues Legend Junior Wells In Coma; Near Death
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- 'Mad Men' Recap: End Times
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Sins of the Flesh
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Avengers: Age of Ultron