Now that Blink-182 are independent artists after leaving their former label, Interscope, the trio is promising an EP of new material by Christmas. Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge tweeted the news yesterday. "We're releasing some new blink-182 songs in a few weeks. Watch this space," wrote Hoppus. "New Blink EP for x mas . . . :)," added DeLonge. Hoppus recently told Los Angeles radio station KROQ that the band will "ideally" release a followup to last year's Neighborhoods by the end of 2013. "We're going to write through the end of this year and the beginning of next year, and start recording for real with quotes around for real in February after we get back from going to Australia for the tour there," he said.
Blink-182 Promise New EP by Christmas
Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge announce news on Twitter
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Hulk Hogan Fired by WWE Over 'Racial Tirade'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Performance With U2
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman
- Hear Led Zeppelin's Upbeat 'When the Levee Breaks' Rough Mix
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time