Now that Blink-182 are independent artists after leaving their former label, Interscope, the trio is promising an EP of new material by Christmas. Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge tweeted the news yesterday. "We're releasing some new blink-182 songs in a few weeks. Watch this space," wrote Hoppus. "New Blink EP for x mas . . . :)," added DeLonge. Hoppus recently told Los Angeles radio station KROQ that the band will "ideally" release a followup to last year's Neighborhoods by the end of 2013. "We're going to write through the end of this year and the beginning of next year, and start recording for real with quotes around for real in February after we get back from going to Australia for the tour there," he said.
Blink-182 Promise New EP by Christmas
Mark Hoppus and Tom DeLonge announce news on Twitter
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- The Children of ISIS
- Jason Beghe: The TV Tough Guy Who Took on Scientology
- Inside Scientology
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'
- Reba at 60: The Country Queen's Iconic Career in Photos
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna Throw Support Behind Streaming Service Tidal