Blake Shelton has been one of country music's biggest stars over the past decade, but since appearing on NBC's hugely popular singing competition The Voice, he's primed to break through to an even larger audience. If you're new to Shelton's music, his latest album Red River Blue is a fine starting point. The record puts an emphasis on good time country rockers, from the immediately charming Number One hit "Honey Bee" and the laid back "Ready to Roll" on through "Good Ol' Boys," a tune that laments the scarcity of Southern gentlemen in contemporary culture. Red River Blue is in stores now, but you can listen to this full album stream now. Buy the album here.
Blake Shelton Breaks Into the Mainstream with 'Red River Blue'
Stream the country star's latest album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Mental Floss10 Artists Who Hated Their Biggest Hit
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track
- Ronda Rousey Wants to Punish Bethe Correia: 'I Don't Like This Chick'
- 'Kids': The Oral History of the Most Controversial Film of the Nineties
- Readers' Poll: The 10 Best Eagles Songs
- Dr. Dre to Release New Album as 'Straight Outta Compton' Soundtrack
- Puscifer Announce New Album, Premiere Epic 'Grand Canyon' Song and Video