Blake Shelton has been one of country music's biggest stars over the past decade, but since appearing on NBC's hugely popular singing competition The Voice, he's primed to break through to an even larger audience. If you're new to Shelton's music, his latest album Red River Blue is a fine starting point. The record puts an emphasis on good time country rockers, from the immediately charming Number One hit "Honey Bee" and the laid back "Ready to Roll" on through "Good Ol' Boys," a tune that laments the scarcity of Southern gentlemen in contemporary culture. Red River Blue is in stores now, but you can listen to this full album stream now. Buy the album here.
Blake Shelton Breaks Into the Mainstream with 'Red River Blue'
Stream the country star's latest album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Bizarre Inspirations Behind Famous Movie Scenes
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked22 Movies That Made Huge Mistakes You Completely Missed
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them In June
Cracked6 Movies Based on a True Story That Left Out Important Stuff
Mental Floss6 Awesome Things Bill Murray Has Done
- Why Baltimore Blew Up
- 10 New Artists You Need to Know: May 2015
- 17 Reasons This 'Rhiannon' Clip Is the Coolest Thing in the Universe
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch RHCP's Chad Smith Jam With Children for 'Little Kids Rock' Event
- Why Swans Whipped Sheet Metal and Licked CBGB's Floor to Make 'Filth'
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard: Pancho and Lefty Ride Again