Blake Shelton has been one of country music's biggest stars over the past decade, but since appearing on NBC's hugely popular singing competition The Voice, he's primed to break through to an even larger audience. If you're new to Shelton's music, his latest album Red River Blue is a fine starting point. The record puts an emphasis on good time country rockers, from the immediately charming Number One hit "Honey Bee" and the laid back "Ready to Roll" on through "Good Ol' Boys," a tune that laments the scarcity of Southern gentlemen in contemporary culture. Red River Blue is in stores now, but you can listen to this full album stream now. Buy the album here.
Blake Shelton Breaks Into the Mainstream with 'Red River Blue'
Stream the country star's latest album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'
- 25 Musicians 'Feeling the Bern' for Bernie Sanders
- Super Bowl 50 Commercials: The Best and Worst From the Big Game
- Coldplay's Chris Martin Gets Personal: Inside the New Issue
- Ranking the Super Bowl 50 Movie Trailers