Blake Shelton has been one of country music's biggest stars over the past decade, but since appearing on NBC's hugely popular singing competition The Voice, he's primed to break through to an even larger audience. If you're new to Shelton's music, his latest album Red River Blue is a fine starting point. The record puts an emphasis on good time country rockers, from the immediately charming Number One hit "Honey Bee" and the laid back "Ready to Roll" on through "Good Ol' Boys," a tune that laments the scarcity of Southern gentlemen in contemporary culture. Red River Blue is in stores now, but you can listen to this full album stream now. Buy the album here.
Blake Shelton Breaks Into the Mainstream with 'Red River Blue'
Stream the country star's latest album
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks