The Christopher Wallace Memorial Fund, the charity organization founded by The Notorious B.I.G.'s mother, Voletta Wallace, in honor of her son, will be holding their inaugural benefit gala dinner on Tuesday, March 30th. The benefit, at Chelsea Piers in Manhattan, is to provide educational materials for schools and community centers throughout New York City, with plates going for $1,000 apiece. Faith Evans, Biggy Smalls' widow, is scheduled to perform, with catering being provided by Abigail Kirsch Caterers.
Biggie Smalls Memorial Gala
The Christopher Wallace Memorial Fund hosts their inaugural benifit gala dinner in March
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Diffuser21 Best Alt Rock Albums
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Ted Cruz Will Die So That You May Live
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the GOP Presidential Nominee, Donald Trump
- Watch Kenny Chesney's Chaotic 'Noise' Video
- See Prince Proteges the Family Pay Tribute With New 'Nothing Compares 2 U'