Beyoncé has signed a $50 million promotional deal with Pepsi, The New York Times reports. At some point after her Super Bowl XLVII halftime performance on February 3rd (of which Pepsi is a sponsor), the singer will appear in a new TV ad for the soft drink, which will also feature her face on a limited-edition run of soda cans. The deal will also involve sponsorship of her tour next year (Beyoncé is expected to release a new album at some point in 2013), along with a multi-million dollar fund for Beyoncé's creative projects, even if they have no obvious connection to Pepsi. Lee Anne Callahan-Longo, general manager of Beyoncé's Parkwood Entertainment, said those collaborative projects could include live events, videos or "a cool photo shoot," but are still at the early stages of development.
Beyonce Signs $50 Million Deal With Pepsi
Singer will appear in ad and receive money for creative projects
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- How Legendary Tattoo Artist Jonathan Shaw Became the Next Bukowski
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Hear Alternate Version of Rolling Stones' 'Can't You Hear Me Knocking'
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 18
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Gary Clark Jr. Previews 'Dope' New Album
- The Force Awakens: 'Star Wars' Superfan Chris Conley Goes to the NFL Draft