Beyoncé's HBO documentary will premiere on February 16th next year, The Associated Press reports. The singer self-directed the film, which "provides raw, unprecedented access to the private entertainment icon and high-voltage performances." It will also follow Beyoncé as she handles her company, Parkwood Entertainment, and parenting duties with husband Jay-Z and daughter Blue Ivy Carter. Footage shot by Beyoncé with her laptop will also be featured. Beyoncé is set to perform at the Super Bowl XLVII halftime show on February 3rd.
Beyonce Documentary to Premiere in February
Singer directed HBO film, which offers intimate look at her life
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- Watch Stephen Colbert's Powerful Monologue About Oregon Shooting
- Robin Williams' Children, Widow Settle Bitter Estate Feud
- Maynard James Keenan on New Book, Tool LP: 'Do I Seem Like a Lazy Person?'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Don Henley on 'Sloppy' Songwriting, National Values and Cultural Decay
- How Radiohead Shocked the World: A 15th-Anniversary Salute to 'Kid A'
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time