Beyoncé's HBO documentary will premiere on February 16th next year, The Associated Press reports. The singer self-directed the film, which "provides raw, unprecedented access to the private entertainment icon and high-voltage performances." It will also follow Beyoncé as she handles her company, Parkwood Entertainment, and parenting duties with husband Jay-Z and daughter Blue Ivy Carter. Footage shot by Beyoncé with her laptop will also be featured. Beyoncé is set to perform at the Super Bowl XLVII halftime show on February 3rd.
Beyonce Documentary to Premiere in February
Singer directed HBO film, which offers intimate look at her life
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- Coachella, Lollapalooza Festivals Ban Selfie Sticks
- Prince Sued Over Judith Hill's Debut Album Download
- Why Is American Figure Skating Losing the Cold War?