Beyoncé's HBO documentary will premiere on February 16th next year, The Associated Press reports. The singer self-directed the film, which "provides raw, unprecedented access to the private entertainment icon and high-voltage performances." It will also follow Beyoncé as she handles her company, Parkwood Entertainment, and parenting duties with husband Jay-Z and daughter Blue Ivy Carter. Footage shot by Beyoncé with her laptop will also be featured. Beyoncé is set to perform at the Super Bowl XLVII halftime show on February 3rd.
Beyonce Documentary to Premiere in February
Singer directed HBO film, which offers intimate look at her life
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Avril Lavigne Was 'Bedridden' Following Battle With Lyme Disease
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- Watch Kendrick Lamar Celebrate Compton in 'King Kunta' Video
- Kendrick Lamar Recorded With Prince for 'To Pimp a Butterfly'