Amy Winehouse has admitted she's prone to beating on her boyfriends, but after seeing the astonishing photos that surfaced last night, she's vehemently denying that her husband beats back. According to reports, the singer and husband Blake Fielder-Civil brawled at London's Sanderson Hotel (police confirmed there was an incident to the U.K.'s Daily Telegraph, adding that no charges would be filed). Witnesses say a bloody and disheveled Winehouse sprinted out of the hotel at 3:30 AM with Fielder-Civil close behind, jumped into a taxi and bought cigarettes; the two returned together about an hour later. Winehouse was apparently shocked upon seeing the graphic photos of herself and Fielder-Civil bloody and battered in the papers and texted blogger Perez Hilton detailing the events of the evening -- insisting that her hubby did her no harm: "I was cutting myself after he (BLAKE) found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life."
Badly Beaten Amy Winehouse and Bruised Beau: Shocking Photos and Winehouse's Denial
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Diffuser13 Movies That Killed Actors’ Careers
SalonPrince's 5 Most Iconic Live Performances
GQThe 21 Best Albums Of The 21st Century
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
DiffuserThe 21 Most Embarrassing Rock Moments of the Past 30 Years
Salon7 Tips For Better Sex That You Haven’t Heard Before
- Watch Neon Trees' Tyler Glenn Slam Mormon Church in New Solo Video
- Drake Stagnates on Self-Absorbed 'Views'
- Trey Anastasio Recalls Phish's Night Partying With Prince
- Getting Naked on the Cover of Rolling Stone
- A Compendium of People Who Hate Ted Cruz's Guts
- Prince's Lost Rolling Stone Interview: 'I Don't Think About Gone'
- 'Purple Rain' Director Talks Prince's Weird, Wonderful Masterpiece
- James Taylor on the Beatles, Sci-Fi, What He's Learned About Marriage