Amy Winehouse has admitted she's prone to beating on her boyfriends, but after seeing the astonishing photos that surfaced last night, she's vehemently denying that her husband beats back. According to reports, the singer and husband Blake Fielder-Civil brawled at London's Sanderson Hotel (police confirmed there was an incident to the U.K.'s Daily Telegraph, adding that no charges would be filed). Witnesses say a bloody and disheveled Winehouse sprinted out of the hotel at 3:30 AM with Fielder-Civil close behind, jumped into a taxi and bought cigarettes; the two returned together about an hour later. Winehouse was apparently shocked upon seeing the graphic photos of herself and Fielder-Civil bloody and battered in the papers and texted blogger Perez Hilton detailing the events of the evening -- insisting that her hubby did her no harm: "I was cutting myself after he (BLAKE) found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life."
Badly Beaten Amy Winehouse and Bruised Beau: Shocking Photos and Winehouse's Denial
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
- BET Awards 2016: 20 Best and Worst Moments
- The Reaction to Brexit Is the Reason Brexit Happened
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6: Everything We Learned
- 'Saturday Night Live': All 141 Cast Members Ranked
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Recap: Winter Is Here
- John Oliver on Brexit Fallout: 'United Kingdom' Now Sounds 'Sarcastic'
- See Beyonce, Kendrick Lamar Baptize BET Awards With 'Freedom'
- 50 Cent Arrested for Profanity-Laced Concert in St. Kitts