Amy Winehouse has admitted she's prone to beating on her boyfriends, but after seeing the astonishing photos that surfaced last night, she's vehemently denying that her husband beats back. According to reports, the singer and husband Blake Fielder-Civil brawled at London's Sanderson Hotel (police confirmed there was an incident to the U.K.'s Daily Telegraph, adding that no charges would be filed). Witnesses say a bloody and disheveled Winehouse sprinted out of the hotel at 3:30 AM with Fielder-Civil close behind, jumped into a taxi and bought cigarettes; the two returned together about an hour later. Winehouse was apparently shocked upon seeing the graphic photos of herself and Fielder-Civil bloody and battered in the papers and texted blogger Perez Hilton detailing the events of the evening -- insisting that her hubby did her no harm: "I was cutting myself after he (BLAKE) found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn't good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life."
Badly Beaten Amy Winehouse and Bruised Beau: Shocking Photos and Winehouse's Denial
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Mad Men' Recap: End Times
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Sins of the Flesh
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million