Sorry, ladies: Nathan Followill is going to get hitched, and he's bet his fellow Kings of Leon $100,000 that he's never going to sleep with another woman. This was just one of the tidbits that Austin Scaggs turned up when he caught up with Nathan and Caleb Followill backstage at New York's Roseland Ballroom yesterday, just moments before they went onstage. Also covered: their next single, "Fans"; four-wheeling at their new Tennessee spread; playing the main stage at Bonnaroo; and smiling and waving at the Olsen twins.
Backstage With the Kings of Leon: Nathan Followill Takes His Bad Self Off the Market
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Men's JournalThe Controversial True Story Behind 'American Sniper'
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Mic12 Stunning Photos Offer a Rare Look Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- 'Amen Break' Creator Getting Long-Delayed Compensation for Iconic Sample
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- Marijuana Officially Legal in Washington, D.C. (For Now)
- Watch Christina Aguilera Imitate Britney Spears, Shakira on ‘Jimmy Fallon’
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- As Nasty as They Wanna Be: The 20 Dirtiest Album Covers of All Time