Sorry, ladies: Nathan Followill is going to get hitched, and he's bet his fellow Kings of Leon $100,000 that he's never going to sleep with another woman. This was just one of the tidbits that Austin Scaggs turned up when he caught up with Nathan and Caleb Followill backstage at New York's Roseland Ballroom yesterday, just moments before they went onstage. Also covered: their next single, "Fans"; four-wheeling at their new Tennessee spread; playing the main stage at Bonnaroo; and smiling and waving at the Olsen twins.
Backstage With the Kings of Leon: Nathan Followill Takes His Bad Self Off the Market
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- Hear Leonard Cohen Cover George Jones' 'Choices' at a Stunning Soundcheck
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- Joni Mitchell Hospitalized in Los Angeles