Sorry, ladies: Nathan Followill is going to get hitched, and he's bet his fellow Kings of Leon $100,000 that he's never going to sleep with another woman. This was just one of the tidbits that Austin Scaggs turned up when he caught up with Nathan and Caleb Followill backstage at New York's Roseland Ballroom yesterday, just moments before they went onstage. Also covered: their next single, "Fans"; four-wheeling at their new Tennessee spread; playing the main stage at Bonnaroo; and smiling and waving at the Olsen twins.
Backstage With the Kings of Leon: Nathan Followill Takes His Bad Self Off the Market
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Read Miley Cyrus' Badass Hall of Fame Speech for Joan Jett
- Yoko Ono: Ringo Starr 'Was the Most Influential Beatle'
- Joan Jett Delivers Blistering Rock Hall Set With Dave Grohl, Miley Cyrus
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Foo Fighters Turn Strip Mall Into Stadium for Record Store Day