Sorry, ladies: Nathan Followill is going to get hitched, and he's bet his fellow Kings of Leon $100,000 that he's never going to sleep with another woman. This was just one of the tidbits that Austin Scaggs turned up when he caught up with Nathan and Caleb Followill backstage at New York's Roseland Ballroom yesterday, just moments before they went onstage. Also covered: their next single, "Fans"; four-wheeling at their new Tennessee spread; playing the main stage at Bonnaroo; and smiling and waving at the Olsen twins.
Backstage With the Kings of Leon: Nathan Followill Takes His Bad Self Off the Market
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Jason Jones Leaving 'The Daily Show'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'