Axl Rose has responded to Dr. Pepper's offer to give everyone (except Slash and guitarist Buckethead) a free can of soda if Guns n' Roses finally release the long-awaited Chinese Democracy this year. In a press release, Rose says, "We are surprised and very happy to have the support of Dr. Pepper with our album Chinese Democracy, as for us, this came totally out of the blue. If there is any involvement with this promotion by our record company or others, we are unaware of such at this time. And as some of Buckethead's performances are on our album, I'll share my Dr. Pepper with him." Slash will still have to buy a can, apparently. Still, we don't think we'll be hearing Democracy anytime soon, unless Gn'R goes all Raconteurs on us.
Axl Rose Thanks Dr. Pepper For Supporting "Chinese Democracy"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- Michael Jackson: Life as a Man In the Magical Kingdom
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock