Axl Rose has responded to Dr. Pepper's offer to give everyone (except Slash and guitarist Buckethead) a free can of soda if Guns n' Roses finally release the long-awaited Chinese Democracy this year. In a press release, Rose says, "We are surprised and very happy to have the support of Dr. Pepper with our album Chinese Democracy, as for us, this came totally out of the blue. If there is any involvement with this promotion by our record company or others, we are unaware of such at this time. And as some of Buckethead's performances are on our album, I'll share my Dr. Pepper with him." Slash will still have to buy a can, apparently. Still, we don't think we'll be hearing Democracy anytime soon, unless Gn'R goes all Raconteurs on us.
Axl Rose Thanks Dr. Pepper For Supporting "Chinese Democracy"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Wells Fargo's Master Spin Job
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees