Axl Rose has responded to Dr. Pepper's offer to give everyone (except Slash and guitarist Buckethead) a free can of soda if Guns n' Roses finally release the long-awaited Chinese Democracy this year. In a press release, Rose says, "We are surprised and very happy to have the support of Dr. Pepper with our album Chinese Democracy, as for us, this came totally out of the blue. If there is any involvement with this promotion by our record company or others, we are unaware of such at this time. And as some of Buckethead's performances are on our album, I'll share my Dr. Pepper with him." Slash will still have to buy a can, apparently. Still, we don't think we'll be hearing Democracy anytime soon, unless Gn'R goes all Raconteurs on us.
Axl Rose Thanks Dr. Pepper For Supporting "Chinese Democracy"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
DiffuserStrangest Deaths In Rock History
Cinema Blend10 Incredible Movies You Might Have Missed This Past Year
CrackedThe 12 Most Unintentionally Hilarious Movie Sex Scenes Ever
- Inside U2's 'Innocence' Spectacle: A Backstage Q&A With Bono and Edge
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Flashback: See Dolly Parton's Heavenly Collaboration on 'Sweetest Gift'
- Diplo on How 'Major Lazer' Took Over Late-Night Animation
- Thanks Dave: The Genius of Letterman's 'Late Show' Goodbye
- Marilyn Manson, Billy Corgan's Press Conference: The 10 Funniest Quotes
- Letterman's Last Top 10: Bill Murray, Jerry Seinfeld, More Say Goodbye
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time