Axl Rose has responded to Dr. Pepper's offer to give everyone (except Slash and guitarist Buckethead) a free can of soda if Guns n' Roses finally release the long-awaited Chinese Democracy this year. In a press release, Rose says, "We are surprised and very happy to have the support of Dr. Pepper with our album Chinese Democracy, as for us, this came totally out of the blue. If there is any involvement with this promotion by our record company or others, we are unaware of such at this time. And as some of Buckethead's performances are on our album, I'll share my Dr. Pepper with him." Slash will still have to buy a can, apparently. Still, we don't think we'll be hearing Democracy anytime soon, unless Gn'R goes all Raconteurs on us.
Axl Rose Thanks Dr. Pepper For Supporting "Chinese Democracy"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Tiger Woods: Stranger Than Fiction
- Kanye West, Drake, Big Sean Count 'Blessings' in New Video
- Flashback: Neil Young Emerges as the 'Godfather of Grunge' in 1991
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- 2 Chainz Smokes 24-Karat Rolling Papers; Nancy Grace Responds
- 'Community' Spoofs 'Avengers' in Season Six Trailer