Axl Rose has responded to Dr. Pepper's offer to give everyone (except Slash and guitarist Buckethead) a free can of soda if Guns n' Roses finally release the long-awaited Chinese Democracy this year. In a press release, Rose says, "We are surprised and very happy to have the support of Dr. Pepper with our album Chinese Democracy, as for us, this came totally out of the blue. If there is any involvement with this promotion by our record company or others, we are unaware of such at this time. And as some of Buckethead's performances are on our album, I'll share my Dr. Pepper with him." Slash will still have to buy a can, apparently. Still, we don't think we'll be hearing Democracy anytime soon, unless Gn'R goes all Raconteurs on us.
Axl Rose Thanks Dr. Pepper For Supporting "Chinese Democracy"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Read Miley Cyrus' Badass Hall of Fame Speech for Joan Jett
- Yoko Ono: Ringo Starr 'Was the Most Influential Beatle'
- Joan Jett Delivers Blistering Rock Hall Set With Dave Grohl, Miley Cyrus
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Foo Fighters Turn Strip Mall Into Stadium for Record Store Day