Axl Rose has responded to Dr. Pepper's offer to give everyone (except Slash and guitarist Buckethead) a free can of soda if Guns n' Roses finally release the long-awaited Chinese Democracy this year. In a press release, Rose says, "We are surprised and very happy to have the support of Dr. Pepper with our album Chinese Democracy, as for us, this came totally out of the blue. If there is any involvement with this promotion by our record company or others, we are unaware of such at this time. And as some of Buckethead's performances are on our album, I'll share my Dr. Pepper with him." Slash will still have to buy a can, apparently. Still, we don't think we'll be hearing Democracy anytime soon, unless Gn'R goes all Raconteurs on us.
Axl Rose Thanks Dr. Pepper For Supporting "Chinese Democracy"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- See Aimee Osbourne Live Out Nightmare in New Video
- Watch GZA, Tom Morello Bring Hip-Hop Anthem to 'Fallon'