Assault charges against former Cro-Mags bassist and founding member Harley Flanagan regarding a July altercation with the band have been dropped, DNAinfo.com reports. Flanagan was accused of stabbing Cro-Mag members William Berario and Michael Couls with a hunting knife and biting Berario on the cheek at New York's CBGB Festival, forcing a show to be canceled. He faced charges of second-degree assault and criminal possession of a weapon. Prosecutors dismissed the case today, citing insufficient evidence to prove the charges beyond a reasonable doubt.
Assault Charges Dropped Against Former Cro-Mags Bassist
Harley Flanagan was accused of stabbing bandmates in July
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Watch John Krasinski Nail N'Sync's 'Bye Bye Bye' on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig