Assault charges against former Cro-Mags bassist and founding member Harley Flanagan regarding a July altercation with the band have been dropped, DNAinfo.com reports. Flanagan was accused of stabbing Cro-Mag members William Berario and Michael Couls with a hunting knife and biting Berario on the cheek at New York's CBGB Festival, forcing a show to be canceled. He faced charges of second-degree assault and criminal possession of a weapon. Prosecutors dismissed the case today, citing insufficient evidence to prove the charges beyond a reasonable doubt.
Assault Charges Dropped Against Former Cro-Mags Bassist
Harley Flanagan was accused of stabbing bandmates in July
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founder to Beyonce: 'Welcome to the Movement'
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'
- Bernie Sanders Unveils Moving New Ad With Eric Garner's Daughter
- Kanye West's Surreal Album Launch: Fashion and Music Collide