Assault charges against former Cro-Mags bassist and founding member Harley Flanagan regarding a July altercation with the band have been dropped, DNAinfo.com reports. Flanagan was accused of stabbing Cro-Mag members William Berario and Michael Couls with a hunting knife and biting Berario on the cheek at New York's CBGB Festival, forcing a show to be canceled. He faced charges of second-degree assault and criminal possession of a weapon. Prosecutors dismissed the case today, citing insufficient evidence to prove the charges beyond a reasonable doubt.
Assault Charges Dropped Against Former Cro-Mags Bassist
Harley Flanagan was accused of stabbing bandmates in July
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Jay Z Defends Tidal: 'We Are Here for the Long Haul'
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report