Pistol Annies member Ashley Monroe is ready to venture out on her own with the release of her first solo album, Like a Rose, on March 5th through Warner Nashville. Now you can listen to the album cut "Weed Instead of Roses," an arch, tantalizing country tune about a stale relationship in desperate need of some herbal help. It finds Monroe cooing to her beau, "Go call your no-good brother/ We both know what he's been growing/ I'll be waiting with the whipped cream/ And baby, let's get going."
Ashley Monroe Entices Her Beau With 'Weed Instead of Roses'
Country singer spices up a staid relationship
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Men's JournalThe Controversial True Story Behind 'American Sniper'
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Mic12 Stunning Photos Offer a Rare Look Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Marijuana Officially Legal in Washington, D.C. (For Now)
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide
- As Nasty as They Wanna Be: The 20 Dirtiest Album Covers of All Time
- The Strokes, 'Is This It' (2001)